We offer a basic 1-days seminar designed to help executives, entrepreneurs, and public sector leaders learn the most essential psychological principles of influence. We also offer more specialized workshops on two topics:
• Psychology of influence for high-level negotiations and deal-making;
• Psychology of influence for marketing and growth hacking.
Apart from our basic seminars and workshops, we also offer a powerful 4-day bootcamp which brings together a whole arsenal of the most effective research-based principles and techniques.
We deliver our training programs primarily in the UK and Europe as well as in North America.
Our core methodology has been developed over more than 5 years and it relies heavily on findings in behavioral and brain sciences, including behavioral decision-making, cognitive psychology, neuroscience, and social cognition, creativity research. Outside of behavioral sciences, many of these ideas remain relatively unknown.
Some of the psychological principles and techniques covered in our training programs include:
- Fundamental psychological drives
- Contextual framing: contrast vs. assimilation
- Cognitive fluency
- Concreteness vs. abstractness
- Causal arguments
- Inertia, situationalism, and channel factors